Friday, May 22, 2009

C'mon!

Hey guys! What's up? There are so many blogs going on in our grade right now. Between the blog for ALL of the girls, Doodle's, Cocoa's, and even Bubble's (yes, she left the school but she's still counted!) But that makes NOOOOOOOO excuse! Go on to my blog more often!!! Now that the summer's almost here, you get more time (unless you're going away) to use the computer! If my blog stinks, be honest, and let me know! I want to know what I need to improve my blog. That must be the only reason why no one ever goes on it- because it's boring! SUGGESTING WOULD HELP, PEOPLE!! Especially for those of you who have blogs- you know what to do. If you need any advice, or any interesting stories- tell me! I'll post them here on this very blog. I guess I'll see all of you on Monday! (can't wait) because that is my friend, Ketchup's birthday party! C ya- oh yeah and always remember: "When life gives you lemons, give it back and demand ketchip covered chocolate!"
Love,
laXox<333
peace!

1 comment:

  1. *ketchUp*- i know some of you perfectionists will end up correcting me, so... i beat you to it!

    ReplyDelete